"America’s Favorite Dog !"
Learn what it takes to have the best dog.
by Kinga Zak from Steel City American Bulldogs
uppies are cute, we all know it. Can you see yourself purchasing that cuddly puppy you just saw in a pet store? When you read my story, you will understand why purchasing that puppy might be a bad idea.
Carly is a friend of mine, and she called one day with great excitement to announce that she had a new puppy. He was a very cute American Bulldog that she named Buck. She called me again very late that night - her new puppy began crying very loudly and was in agony. Carly was in tears, as she already loved her new little guy and was afraid he would not make it through the night.Fortunately for Carly, Buck was a strong pup and survived a major tape worm infestation.But there is more so read on.
You may ask yourself - Why didn’t she get a puppy from me as I am a breeder? It was her boyfriend, who wanted to surprise her and I have to admit that we were all shocked. Within a few months, this “American bulldog” puppy did not even look like a bulldog.
This was her first dog, so there was a lot of room for mistakes.I helped her to avoid most of them. The ups and downs of owning an American bulldog can be devastating if you don't know how to care for this dog. With the right knowledge, you can have the most loyal, jolly and healthy friend!! Bully breeds make excellent pets when these conditions are met. Please read on, as I would like to reveal the secrets of owning a wonderful American bulldog.
A couch badly torn and the yard destroyed are two examples of possible problems but there are more serious consequences like - safety. According to Carolyn Alexander of Salinas- another bully breeder “Most of the problems that people have with bullies come from not spending enough time researching or getting sufficient support with their puppies.”
You need to know how to pick a healthy puppy and what to do once the puppy is a part of your family. The first days in a new home are crucial to the training; you can’t afford to make mistakes.If you don’t know what you’re doing the results could be potentially catastrophic. Puppies are cute but eventually they become big, and you don’t want to buy a problem.
Unfortunately, the online information is confusing. It is difficult as one website will contradict the other. This doesn’t help you get the information you need. By now I’m sure your next question will be, what can I do to have a happy, sound American bulldog that will be the best companion for years to come? This is why I wrote the American Bulldog Handbook. I wanted to make it easy for new owners and enthusiasts to start their research.
My name is Kinga Zak. I started breeding American bulldogs with my husband in 2003. We bred and sold about 250 puppies so far. Even though we offer guarantees on our pups, we did not have to replace a single one. This is not bragging, but to point out how vital the right information is for you when getting an American bulldog.
Craig Cohen Georgia
This is Craig Cohen from Atlanta, Ga. Thank you for this excellent dog. His name is Hogan, and his heart is as massive as his body. We love him very much, and I just wanted to reassure you that he has a great home. Thanks again for the pup, he was worth every penny.
Tracy Ratte K.O. Ontario
He is very laid back. He loves children and gets very excited when he sees them. He is very intelligent and has been very easy to train. We will be taking K.O. to obedience training in the fall. He listens very well, especially to me as I spend the most time with him. We love him very much and are very happy with him!!!
Christine Hayduk Axle Alberta
Wanted to let you know that he is doing fabulous! He is the funniest dog I have ever had! I love him more than anything. He has such a personality. If I ever decide to get him a buddy, I will definitely come back your way!
Just imagine what it would be like to have this loyal, loving and outgoing dog as your family companion. This breed of dog has the natural instinct to protect your family when the need arises but is generally very friendly to people. :
Yes, it is the true that the American Bulldog can be the perfect pet as long as you follow simple rules and have this valuable information at your fingertips:
- Will you make a good American Bulldog owner? - By learning about the American Bulldog's temperament and needs now, you will avoid surprises later.
- Why you should never buy an American bulldog puppy on an impulse? - You run the risk of buying into an on-going and costly problem by supporting America’s most cruel business.
- How to choose the best puppy for your family? - No two pups are alike; a good breeder will know their pups and will match your family with the best dog.
- The 7 Things You Must Look For In A Breeder - you must know this information to protect yourself and your family from unnecessary heartache and bills. If you don’t know how to choose the right breeder it may potentially cost you a lot of money in vet bills or even your puppy’s life.
- How to prepare your house for the new puppy? - If you use these techniques during the first few days with your puppy, it will be easy and you save yourself money in house repairs, cleaning and vet bills.
- Learn about American bulldog’s history - once you understand what motivates your American bulldog you will have no problems with your dog.
- Why training techniques that work well for other breeds would not necessarily apply to the American bulldog - they can even make your dog shut down. American bulldogs are different then other breeds, it is best to forget harsh corrections, instead discover what brings out the best in your American Bulldog.
- Why is early socialization dramatically important for an American bulldog? - Quite literally, the right training and good socialization will make a difference between life and death for your American bulldog and other dogs.
- Secrets about dog nutrition that dog food companies don’t want you to know - how you can save a lot of money on dog food and feed your American bulldog a better diet.
- The Best Way To Make Sure Your Dog Stays Healthy? - What I will tell you will save your money and ensure you have a healthy dog.
- Deadly Mistakes That Will Shorten Your Dog’s Life - do you know what they are and how to avoid them.
- Do you know which common garden plants and flowers can kill your pup? How much do you know about crate training? Have you ever found it challenging to walk a dog calmly?
- How to save your American Bulldog’s Life - Do you know how to recognize the symptoms of life-threatening diseases?
Stan H., Ontario
"Just downloaded your book yesterday. I have an American bulldog puppy and you gave me the knowledge that I need to control it. I'm about halfway through your book and really enjoying it! I'm sorry that I didn't download it sooner."
For best friends, it should always be a give and take relationship.Your American Bulldog has a lot to give you; it is your role to provide a good environment, and by giving your pet the opportunity to reach its full potential.
You also need to do some giving! So Reserve Your Copy of the American Bulldog Handbook now.
If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him.
An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest." --
"I am so glad you wrote this book! I keep doing research online but it takes so much time and it is hard to find the right information. Some breeders take very long to respond to my questions and all they care about is selling a puppy. Your book is very helpful in learning about this rare breed."
Michael R., Alberta
"I just wanted to thank you so much for your valuable information which saved me from spending a lot of money on the dog that wasn’t even an American bulldog as a “breeder” claimed. Now I know where to buy and how to recognize if the puppy is a good quality. I am ready to buy my puppy now. Thanks for your book. I know it will be helpful to many."
The Biggest Bonus Of All Is That You Can Have It All In Less Than 3 Minutes!
You Risk Absolutely Nothing
Here's the deal: Go ahead and preview American Bulldog Handbook without risking a single dime. If you aren’t truly satisfied, return the product for a prompt and courteous refund and get $5 extra for your trouble. No explanation is necessary. You are under no obligation to keep the book if you're not 100% satisfied.
The next move is up to you. I've shown you that my ebook is as risk-free as an offer can be; all that is left to do now is take action. You can start reading this book in less than 3 minutes. There's absolutely NO risk, so grab it today. When you decide that you want to own American Bulldog Handbook please dont’t delay as I am raising the price of this valuable book and there is only a few days left at the introductory bargain price.
If you are the kind person who prefers to read a book the old- fashioned way, you are lucky. I decided to print this book so you can keep it in your library forever. Please CLICK HERE to order the hard copy of American Bulldog Handbook.
Ps: American bulldogs will never let you down – they are loyal to the end … always, always happy to see you …They do not ask for much.